Support Engineer: We’re looking to add another person to our team! As a support engineer, you’ll be responsible for handling day-to-day support issues that our clients are facing. You’ll assist in solving problems and making people happy. A good portion of our work is done remotely from our office, but you’ll also travel to client locations for on-site work and projects. We’re a small team of professionals who are passionate about redefining what business IT support looks like. We have a ton of fun but are also extremely dedicated to our mission of empowering businesses through the seamless use of technology.
As a Support Engineer, you’ll be responsible for responding to and resolving Helpdesk tickets and calls from clients. You’ll be proactively monitoring and resolving issues with client networks and servers. You’ll occasionally travel onsite to client locations to install or repair equipment and software. Support Engineers will work with many different kinds of hardware and software. Commonly managed brands are HP, Dell, Sophos, Fortinet, Ubiquiti, QNAP, Microsoft, Apple, and Linux.
What we expect:
- Be excited to work with a small group to make big results
- Be ready to bring new ideas and innovations to our company
- Have a drive to always be learning
- Love working with SMB’s and the people involved in them
- Thrive in a flexible environment where things change fast
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in IT
- Have an intimate knowledge of TCP/IP networking, Windows 7, 8, and 10, Windows Server, general server/networking troubleshooting.
What we would love to see:
- Intimate knowledge of Sophos and Fortinet networking and firewalls.
- Intimate knowledge of HP networking
- Experience with SQL Server and PowerShell
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013/16
high performance PC
training / education
flexible vacation time
Submit your Application: